With representatives from industry, universities, non-profit organizations, and tribes, the Steering Committee meets monthly via teleconference to discuss current and future initiatives, including the annual conference and expo. If interested in joining the Steering Committee, please contact HTM Leadership.
- President: Jeremy Mortl, Messersmith Manufacturing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary/Treasurer: T.J. Morice, TNT Ventures LLC (email@example.com)
Members by State
- Ben Rose, Michigan Wood Fuels LLC (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jeremy Mortl, Messersmith Manufacturing (email@example.com)
- David Neumann, Statewide Michigan Department of Natural Resources Forest Resources Division (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Stacy Cook, Koda Energy (email@example.com)
- Becky Philipp, Agricultural Utilization Research Institute (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bruno Zagar, Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa (email@example.com)
- Joseph Donnell, Northern Energy Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- T.J. Morice, TNT Ventures LLC (email@example.com)
- John Ackerly, Alliance for Green Heat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Adam Sherman, Biomass Energy Resource Center (email@example.com)
- Tim Portz, Pellet Fuels Institute (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Heating the Midwest Action Teams work on specific Heating the Midwest initiatives. They conduct meaningful research, develop information and resources, and perform outreach and engagement – all focused on expanding the knowledge and information needed to expand biomass thermal.